Search This Blog

3.20.2007

buzzie bee helpers



All kidding aside, my children don't help with the laundry portion of the business. In the pictures, they are both playing in their own diapers :) In their pictures, Haydee is 18 months (taken just few days ago) and Liefe was 11 months (taken a little over 3 years ago). I'm posting the images because these two darling sweeties mean the world to me. They are completely why I keep going with the dream of getting more families to use cloth diapers. Each parent who makes this decision for their child helps all children. Less waste, less environmental damage. Plus, cloth diapering really does influence how people parent. It's a wonderful introduction to mindful or intentional parenting. I'd be curious if others feel similarly or differently?

No comments: